MT40A-OPTO-V1 is a new generation of brushless and sensorless speed controllers with the control of micro processor.
Its performance in terms of compatibility, reliability and stability can compete with world famous brands. Its shrink tube and cable length can be made according to your unique demand.
• Extremely low internal resistance.
• Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity.
• Power arming protection: Prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON.
• Lost Throttle signal protection:
• The ESC will automatically reduces output power to the motor when it detects a lost of throttle signal for 1 second. A subsequent loss of throttle signal beyond 3 seconds will cause the ESC automatically to cut power to the motor.
• Safety thermal over-load protection:
• Automatically reduce output power to half when the temperature reaches 110Degrees Celsius, restore output power when the temperature is below 110 Degrees Celsius.
• Governor Mode: For Helicopter application.
• With latest humanize software design, especially for all types of brushless motor.
• Parameters programmable function to meet your specific needs.
The MAYTECH ESC's high power BEC has been specifically designed for extreme aerobatics and therefore has the capability to support the higher momentary peak demand loads to eliminate the possibility of unwanted shutdowns, and is also capable of supporting continuous simultaneous multiple servo operations typically found in CCPM equipped hardcore 3D E-helicopters.
- Application -
- Cont.Current -
- Lipo - 2-6CellS
Burst Current(10sec) - 60A
- Net Weight - 38g - BEC - N/A N/A
- Size(mm)(L x W x H) - 52x23x10
- Programe Device
- Transmitter/Programe Card